“Drinks ”
Review of Raw

Raw
Ranked #42 of 341 Restaurants in Davenport
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in after show at Adler and was pleasantly surprised. Service was excellent. Place was full and the 2 bartender s were working hard to keep everyone happy. I will be back.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Phyll W

Reviewed December 15, 2018

After a lovely but stuffing lunch over in Czech town Cedar Rapids, we opted for a light dinner and drinks at RAW in Davenport. We were quite happy with the quality of our cocktails, hummus, and charcuterie plate. The vibe is very New York with a touch of the north woods--most of the decor was all black except for the ceiling which was made from blocks of unfinished birch. Service was very knowledgeable and friendly. They have some unique beers made by a local nano brewer.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank mrbillow
Reviewed December 11, 2018

We stopped in for a drink. The drinks were great and the service was friendly. The place isn't that bog but offers a nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank snickers1348
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Made our first visit to Raw last weekend. It has potential and we would give it another try due to its creative offering of high end craft cocktails. However, management needs to work on the following. 1) Friendlier staff who are more eager to find out what you like and make recommendations accordingly. 2) Cleanliness of restroom facilities. The men’s room had been urinated all over. 3) Appropriate stocking is supplies. Raw was out of several ingredients making our initial selections unavailable.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank amybG2866ZF
Reviewed August 23, 2018

This place is unbelievable. The decor is very upscale and unique, but it is very welcoming and comfortable. The beer and cocktail choices were amazing. There were so many wonderful choices that my daughter, son-in-law, and I shared. I had a great IPA made locally, and my daughter had a locally produced stout that was excellent. We shared Margaritas that were unlike any I have had before, spicy and smoky. We also shared sashimi and charcuterie boards that were better than any I have ever had. Take a look at their website because they have excellent videos about their food. I have a birthday in a couple of weeks and can't wait to come back.

Date of visit: August 2018