“Great Food, Service, & Atmosphere”
Review of Biaggi's

Biaggi's
Ranked #6 of 296 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bettendorf, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Service, & Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've been here many times for lunch, which has a great lunch menu, reasonably priced. I love combining ½ salad, sandwich, or pasta combination for less than $10. The food is excellent and the service is always good. I like the decor & the quiet atmosphere, without being stuffy. I can dress casually and enjoy conversation with friends in this restaurant. I never feel rushed, and at least half a dozen employees say goodbye on my way out. What a warm, welcome place to go!
Dined here on New Years Eve and the food & service were just as expected any day of the way; no worry about food & service on New Year's, like other places. This is my favorite Italian restaurant in the QCA. My favorite entree` is garlic shrimp oreganata. I have to restrain myself from making yummy noises & licking my fingers. But, Ive never had a bad meal here.

• Visited January 2014

Erie, Illinois
“Family Favorite”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love the food (consistent), the atmosphere and the service! Olive oil and fresh bread is brought to the table when you are seated and both the lunch and dinner menus offer a wide variety of options. Never disappointed.

Visited December 2013
United States
“Great dinner”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our server was attentive and friendly, food was delicious. I love their cappellini de mare, except I request to substitute angel hair with black fettuccini - it's never been a problem and it's absolutely delicious!

Visited August 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Our server was awesome! The food was fabulous. My beet salad was delicious. I loved the carpaccio. My husband had the garlic shrimp and ate every bite. The fish was superb! The wine prices are reasonable. We did not have room for dessert.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Chouette222
“Girl's Night Out”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Food was excellent. Waiter was very personable, polite, knew the product, gave great food choices, and met our every need. I cannot wait to return to the Quad Cities and return to this amazing eating establishment.

Visited October 2013