“Great food and excellent service”
Review of Biaggi's

Biaggi's
Ranked #4 of 315 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2011

First of all they have wonderful fresh baked bread they bring to the table. The steaks are excellent and the servers are all very friendly.

Great place for a special night out!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

This place is just the best! Food is good, not fancy. Wait staff always very friendly. Nice medium price wine list. Very much the place to be - always hoppin'. There may be a short wait even with a reservation - they tend to overbook - but the bar is a nice place to wait.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Being from the SF Bay area and returning to Iowa twice a year, we find it a slight challenge to find good international restaurants. We have been pleasantly surprised with Biaggi's - the ambiance, food and service.

1  Thank flylikeahawk
Reviewed September 8, 2011

DH and I ate lunch here on Labor Day for our anniversary. I had been there a few months back with some friends, but it was the first time in years that DH had been there. We both loved it! For me, it's the only Italian place in town with a gluten free menu which makes it extra special for me. I asked for the gluten free menu when we were seated and was also immediately given some gluten free bread which is a real treat for someone who can't eat the regular bread that is served. I had the chicken alfredo and a ceasar salad (which was huge so I shared with DH) and he had spaghetti and meatballs. The food was wonderful and the lunch portion was large enough that we both took leftovers home and ate them for dinner the next night. Service was spot-on as well. We will be returning very soon so I can try all of the other gluten free dishes!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Excellent fresh food - don't fill up on the bread before you get your food. We had 2 adults with pasta dinners, salad, soup and Pepsi and the bill was $46. Kinda pricey but the food was wonderful and filling. We each brought home enough for lunch the next day. Kinda loud inside but atmosphere was fun and laid back. People dressed up and some wore shorts and tanks. Went on a Thursday night before 6 and had no trouble getting a table. By the time we left it was packed and people were waiting. Go early or make a reservation. I hate to think how busy it is on the weekend!