“Great Craft Beers and "Pub Grub"”
Review of Granite City

Granite City
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 316 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Granite City offers some great craft beers... in 20 ounce pints!!!! They have a lot of menu selections at a reasonable cost. I have never been disappointed in food quality. Service is usually prompt (when they are really busy, they can sometimes be understaffed). Good place to watch a football game... plenty of TV screens running multiple games. They offer brunch both Saturday and Sunday... great deals!

Join the mug club... cost is $10 for a LIFETIME membership usable at any Granite City location. Plus... you get your first full mug free and all future mugs are billed at the price of a pint. Oh... did I mention the mugs are 25 ounces? Also, your food orders receive a 10% discount and you build up points for future free meals.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Another place my sibling and I went to, to to critique. We loved it. With a sore foot, the uneven floors are a bit hard to walk on, that was our only complaint. The menu had so many choices, we could hardly decide. The service was great and when we finally did decide on what to eat, it came out timely, hot, and delicious. (Plus it has a great location and the restaurant is clean and inviting.)

1  Thank D w
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Where do you take someone on a gluten free diet? To the best brewpub in Davenport, if you are one of my colleagues. He sat an quaffed some really good beer, I sat and watched and hoped he might choke on one :) The food was very good and I am told the beer was outstanding.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The beer is tasty and a good selection of home brews (on site) is available. I can't say I was too impressed with the food. I dined with a group of 8 people and the only diners that actually liked the meal were those that ate steak. So, get the steak.

The decor is top notch. The place looks nice good with exposed limestone uneven bricks on pillars, wood, tile, all well done. The chairs are comfortable.

Plan on $20 or more per person with a drink and tip for dinner. Probably a more realistic price would be $30 for most diners.

My advice, get 2 beers and a burger.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had the chicken and quinoa... oh my gosh.. it was amazing.. At first the lemon was a little strong, but when you stir it into the dish.. it just adds a faint bit of flavor that was simply delicious.