“Maintenance needed”

“Maintenance needed”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Room had been cleaned
well tho carpets appeared
worn and pervasive small of smoke/
Musty smell. Sheet stained. Bed good. Staff courteus when there though no morning coverage. We left b
efore six so no breakfast. Not usual for DaysInn. Smell and embedded dirt biggest p
roblem

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Larchwood
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good location right off the interstate with gas stations nearby and dining within walking distance. Check-in was friendly although alittle slow as a new desk clerk was being trained, but I didn't complain as I was 2 hours early of regular time. The rooms are small and seem cluttered with some un-needed furniture. Vending machines nearly empty. Breakfast had the usual, but no plates for the biscuits/gravey. On the plus side the wifi had a strong signal that didn't disappear as more people arrived.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Middleton WI
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had to laugh about the previous review. I noticed the vending machine also- and my husband said "It seems no one wants to make money here!" Breakfast could have had some protein- I was thinking hard boiled eggs also!- but at least it was something! Odd smell in lobby area and rooms were definitely dated!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Altoona
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Very outdated, small rooms for the price. Had burn holes in blankets and sheets. Floors were sticky and dirty. The vending machine for pop was out of order, the one for food had one twix and one package of peanuts and the rest was completely empty. We were there two days, when housekeeping came the first morning we were not ready yet, so they just didnt come back at ALL!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Heather B

Travelers are raving about these Council Bluffs hotels

Travelers also viewed these Council Bluffs hotels
Red Roof Inn & Suites Omaha - Council Bluffs
Red Roof Inn & Suites Omaha - Co...
#14 of 24 in Council Bluffs
Fairfield Inn & Suites Council Bluffs
Best Western Crossroads Of The Bluffs
Best Western Crossroads Of The B...
#11 of 24 in Council Bluffs
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Council Bluffs
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#13 of 24 in Council Bluffs
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs

Been to Countryside Inn & Suites CB I80/I29? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Countryside Inn & Suites CB I80/I29

Property: Countryside Inn & Suites CB I80/I29
Address: 3208 S 7th St, Council Bluffs, IA 51501-8068 (Formerly Days Inn Council Bluffs-Lake Manawa)
Location: United States > Iowa > Council Bluffs
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Council Bluffs
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Countryside Inn & Suites CB I80/I29 2.5*
Welcome to our beautiful hotel in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Come and enjoy small town hospitality with the convenience of a big city nearby. The Countryside Inn & Suites CB hotel is situated off of Interstate 80 & Interstate 29 at Exit 3 and 7 miles to Downtown Omaha, Nebraska. With an ideal location, our accommodations are the perfect choice for both business and leisure travelers. Guests coming to the area for work appreciate that we are close to so much in Omaha & Council Bluffs. Our hotel's location is near a variety of area businesses, including Berkshire Hathaway, Union Pacific, Peter Kiewit, and ConAgra. A 24-hour business center and free high-speed Internet access allow corporate travelers to enjoy a carefree stay while in Council Bluffs. Our hotel's location is also perfect for guests traveling for leisure as we are near many area attractions, including Henry Doorly Zoo, Mid America Center, Field House, Old Market, Centurylink Center and TD Ameritrade Park. Make your reservations today! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Countryside Inn & Suites CB I80/I29 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Council Bluffs