“Great room, great price”

Best Western Crossroads Of The Bluffs
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Council Bluffs
Lincoln, United States
“Great room, great price”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The room had a fridge and microwave, which is great! This hotel has a free 24 hour shuttle service to and from the casinos, which is an amazing amenity, this is the reason we choose this hotel. However, when we called to get picked up at 4:30am, they told us the driver had went home sick. But, they did tell us to get a taxi and the hotel would pay the fare!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Arkansas, United States
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here twice now traveling from arkansas to north dakota and both times were a pleasant experience. Rooms were clean, beautiful pool, and great breakfast. Staff was pleasant and friendly. For breakfast there was a cereal bar, you can make waffles, toast, bagels, etc. Very convenient when traveling with children.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed here for one night on a cross country drive. The wireless internet is so slow it is basically unusable, the TV remote didn't work, and the shower stopper was broken. We had a room with a window facing the pool, which was very loud. Upon check in we asked where we should park our car and trailer, and we were told anywhere was fine. The next morning, we found our car was broken into. We were approached by another guest, who said this happens a lot and cars are often stolen, however the front desk never warned us. Avoid this place/area at all costs.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nitelite98

Travelers are raving about these Council Bluffs hotels

Delano, MN, United States
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The Best Western Council Bluffs is a very nice place to stay. It is an older property that is in good shape and the management is constantly updating and improving it. The beds were extremely comfortable and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful, especially the front desk manager Meghan.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We stay here on our way south for a winter stay. This hotel is very comfortable and big. They have a huge lobby and eating area. The rooms are very spacious too with comfortable beds. They gave me a handicap room this time that I did not need and I would never take it again. The hand held shower was only about 8 inches from the ceiling. It was way too high and it goes straight down which I didn't like as I didn't want to wash my hair. The breakfast is always plentiful and good. I was disappointed when we checked in the evening and I asked if I could get a tea bag to make a cup of tea and the man behind the counter told me they never had any, the only thing was water. When we travel we have been staying at best westerns and have never ran into this.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Seattle, United States
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Our reservation was made on-line with some requirements for our visit. My wife is handicapped and can't walk any distance or up stairs. We made a follow up call to see if they had seen the comments section and the front desk had already set up a room within thirty feet of a door with parking next to hotel entrance. Room service was nice from the restaurant and no different than seated restaurant service. My wife had a Rueben sandwich and said it was one of the best she has had.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Denver, United States
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I travel for my company at least 5 nights a week and was facing a disorienting situation and too tired to care what was "professional" or even what my mixed up dispatch ordered and the hotel staff listened to what "I needed and how they could help" and helped me hang on one more day when frustration with the job, the world.. was too much and after a good nights sleep I was ready to face the world again. As my professionalism slid out the door, theirs kicked in and I can't say enough about what it did for me. And now I am in a hotel in Amarillo Texas but I wanted to quit that night and without intruding on me in any way they became my hero's that night. Give them a chance and find out 1st hand how good they are. Don't be afraid to tell them what you need, whether that is directions, a navigator, a fax or just a bed and I bet they find a way to find it for you without you having to ask. They care.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business