“HORRIBLE”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #112 of 172 Restaurants in Council Bluffs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The restaurant on Madison (off the interstate) is horrible. We ordered a pizza and had to send it back 2x. We think on the 2nd time they made it horrible tasting on purpose. We complained and walked out. We contacted the store on Pierce to let them know and they said they often get complaints and said they would give us a free pizza. Unfortunately when we got around to ordering Pizza Hut again they couldn't find the 'free pizza' approval. The Pierce Pizza Hut does have good pizza - just avoid the Madison Ave restaurant at all costs.

Date of visit: February 2012
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

The old lady manager was Soooo disgruntle and disrespectful. She made the experience even worse than it should have been.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

loved their pizza and salad bar...... Also like their customer service.

Date of visit: September 2011
1  Thank john D
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Plattsmouth, Nebraska
Reviewed January 22, 2008

love the cheesesticks

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 13, 2006

There has been 3 times now that I have gone to Pizza Hut at this location and all 3 times have been more than a little disapointed.

The first time the manager was rude and disrespectful and when I got my food it was ice cold and plain out nasty. The second time the same manager and the same cold food. The manager is callis and just as cold as the food. The third time on the delivery my food was in the car for almost an hour before it was actually delivered to my home. By that time as we all know the food was cold and YUK. The same manager and she was more than uncareing. She said "That's just how we do things here." Keep the food in the car for and hour before we eat it. Come one. I even called the customer complaint line and didn't recieve any response to my concern. I can't believe the service is so poor. I don't think it could be much worse.

4  Thank Camper6821