“Great food!”

Jonesy's Taco House
Ranked #43 of 172 Restaurants in Council Bluffs
Description: Home style mexican and American favorites for over 45 years! Open six days a week. Huge portions cooked to order made fresh daily
Reviewed November 25, 2018

This is one of our go-to places. Always good food and decent prices. It's a nice place to eat plus they serve alcohol. One of Council Bluffs' hidden gems.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

My all time favorite restaurant! I love the flour chips, the seasoned ground beef is excellent. Their homemade sauce.......id buy it by the gallon if I could! Food is always fresh, hot and flavorful. Very friendly staff! My only word of caution....watch the railroad tracks between 16th and 17th street..they are some rough ones to cross to get the restaurant!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank shawnierhoades
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Margaritas and tacos are 2.00 each. Margaritas are quite good. Tacos are good but not as large as their restaurant on Broadway.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I always order the #2, can't go wrong! Large portions, great service and always clean.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank foodfan5
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling through on our war to Missouri. The food here is great and you get plenty to eat the prices were fair too. Try it you will like it.

Date of visit: March 2017