“Excellent Bar and Grill”
Review of Barley's

Barley's
Ranked #24 of 172 Restaurants in Council Bluffs
Reviewed August 8, 2018

We are here often - service and food is always great. Sitting inside can be noisy when they're busy, but we prefer to sit outside when we can anyway so usually not a problem. On our last visit we brought our dog and she was happy as well (special order of fries just for her). If you go, try the Arnold sandwich or their wings. Beers on tap are great (and cold).

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by after visiting the Kanesville Tabernacle for some dinner before looking for a hotel. The salad I had had was delicious (the blue cheese dressing was really good) and my husband club sandwich was also very good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017

We love this place! We go there often, they have great happy hour specials and really great bar food. They have pizza eggrolls that are a must have guilty pleasure! They do a variety of burgers as well.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 28, 2017

I have visited Barley's many times and found the Pizza to be good. The service is always friendly and efficient. Great for lunch.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I had lunch at Barley's today for the first time and I was very pleased. The menu was very extensive with salads, burgers, sandwiches, pizza, a salad bar and appetizers. I had the chicken hawk sandwich and it was freaking delicious! Absolute perfection! The fries were done perfectly as well. The only bad thing I can say was the ketchup tasted generic and not good. Other than that I have no complaints. Service was friendly and quick - oh and the bathrooms were super clean. I will definitely be going back the first chance I get.

Date of visit: September 2016