“Horrible”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Order Online
Description: At Wendy's in Council Bluffs, IA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Council Bluffs, IA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We went to eat here on Saturday, went through the drive thru my husband, son (9) and, and I. Were greeted by a funny man over the intercom which we thought was great customer service at first until we drove up to actually window. They asked how are day was going and we told them great and what about them? They made a bunch of remarks about doing cocaine prior to work and meth because after all were in council bluffs. They said all of this in front of our son who is 9. Also we ordered three drinks with our meals which were a coke, dr pepper, and milk for our son. During all of this, the gentleman handed us a cup while we were waiting and said here try this" its peach Fanta" I thought it was weird that they offered us that when we didn't order. Tasted it and it tasted like it had alcohol in it. We gave it back and because of all of this we will never go to this Wendy's ever again!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed April 19, 2017

it's national chain fast food, and it shows.
The food is usually pretty good,a dn the price is average and all.
The service is usually pretty decent, btu it is hit or miss with the accuracy.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2017

good burger and fairly fast service, order was correct. almost wasn't sure this place was open as there were no lights on in the parking lot, no lights on for the drive up order menu.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed December 5, 2016

I'm a huge Wendy's fan. I find them very consistent around the country. We went three miles out of our way to find this Wendy when passing through on the highway. While most Wendy's are consistent, this one is very poorly run. It's so bad, I would not come back to this location.

The building is outdated. They still have the greenhouse atrium glass at the front with carpeted flooring. The new Wendy's look has the sleek red/gray walls with wood laminate flooring.

The fries were stone cold. They had been cooked long before we arrived. The meat was over-cooked and burnt. I did not finish either the fries or hamburger. My wife and daughter both said their fries and burger was bad as mine.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

We were leaving town after visiting Omaha. I wanted some ghost pepper fries, so we hit up Wendy's. I sat through the long drive thru line, which moved pretty quick considering it was lunch time. I parked to eat and realized they have me regular fries. I had to get my get our and go in. The manager was very apologetic and even gave me a free frosty. I wasn't mad, as mistakes happen, just inconvenienced. The frosty made things better. =)

Date of visit: April 2016