Review Highlights

Buffett dinner on Thursday

Vacation08998702328
Carter Lake, Iowa

7,103 results
All reviews poker room slot machines great casino table games have a good time buffet fun employees dealers comps steakhouse smoke harrahs omaha smoking
Reviewed yesterday

Stay away from the night time cage manger Christina. She is very rude to customers. The comps are terrible compared to Ameristar.

Reviewed yesterday

Stopped in on my way back into Lincoln, Ne- great service, staff were friendly and I enjoyed my time playing the slot machines.

Reviewed yesterday

We love visiting the Horseshoe Casino in Council Bluffs, IA. Staff are always welcoming and encouraging you to win! The facility provides many gaming options.

Reviewed yesterday

Was there with my brother to gamble for the day. I threww down my second $100 dollar bill and they only gave me $20 change. All I had in my billfold was 4- $100 dollar bills that I got from the ATM earlier that morning. The pit boss said he went and checked the camera but he was a jerk. I did not believe him.

Reviewed yesterday

Love this casino and the buffet is excellent! It's always nice to be able to stop on our way home for a visit. Easy to get to location, clean facilities, friendly staff.

Reviewed yesterday

I always have a good time here. Very nice casino and hotel. Guests are usually friendly available so are the employees.

Reviewed yesterday

If you travel thru Council Bluffs Area, you must stop at Harrah’s and dine at the 360 restaurant on the 12th floor. Request the city view area. It is an unbelievable view of downtown Omaha. You can see Ameritrade park and all the beautiful buildings and lights during dinner. Staff is at the highest quality and the food is outstanding.

Reviewed yesterday

The Horshoe Casino is a top notch place to stay and game. It was excellent food, the staff is very approachable, the size of facility is worth seeing, I would reccomend it to anyone I know to likes a well run place

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We stopped in at the casino for a couple of hours in the afternoon, before a concert. The staff was friendly, helpful, and it was a great experience!
Some of the areas are under renovation, but it causes no difficulty, for most. It does extend the walk for those who have more difficulty with mobility issues.
The games are pretty standard, but we seemed to have a bit more luck on our side than usual, as we were able to play for longer than normal! Always a plus!
We enjoyed the time, and we will be back again sooner!
Thanks to all!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Great get away for the weekend. My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was very nice and with it being connected to the Horseshoe Casino, we didn’t have to go out in the cold to enjoy a good meal, drinks, and a fun time.