“Chicken Fried Chicken to die for!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Order Online
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2019

I ordered the chicken fried chicken and my husband had the country fried steak. Both were fabulous. Huge portions and the meals came with biscuits and a corn meal. I don't even like biscuits and I ate this one and really loved it! My husband ordered a lemonade and the waitress was so kind and offered to fill it to take to go. We loved the attached boutique. I found a birthday gift for my sister and some great books for our grandsons. Very quaint. Service was excellent and I cannot wait to return.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (212)

Reviewed July 26, 2019

We love the food at Cracker Barrel. We only discovered this restaurant a few months ago and it has become our favorite. The food is hot and delicious. Reminds me of home cooked comfort food. This particular restaurant had a wonderful male waiter that took care of us in every detail. Can’t wait to go back and explore the menu a little more. So far the Steak and Chicken dinners have been my favorites. My husband particularly likes their meatloaf!

Reviewed July 22, 2019

Went in for dinner but they do have All Day Breakfast. First time I noticed they have two sizes on the dinner plates. I had the smaller one with two sides and it was just right.

Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

I love the feel of this place -- The Grandpas Country Fried Breakfast was very Tasty. Overall a good experience, Service was well-timed and friendly, I definitely recommend this as a place to eat for any travelers looking for a good friendly food experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2019

The Cracker Barrel in Council Bluffs is a place we love to eat breakfast! The service is very good-friendly servers that get you what you ordered in s timely manner. Every time we’ve been there, a manager checks in and asks how our food is, etc. And you don’t get better pancakes anywhere!