“Always A Great Breakfast”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Cracker Barrels are nice because of the consistent quality of their food. The only inconsistency as I have traveled across the country is the wait staff. They seem to hire friendly people and 95% of the time that's what you get. I love their breakfast menu, any time of the day or night. The food comes out quickly, hot and with generous portions. Coffee gets refilled frequently. Biscuits and gravy may not be the healthy choice, but it tastes sooooo good. Few places this far north serve grits, so it is always a welcome side dish. The attached store is fun as well. Breakfast for two with juice or coffee is usually about $20.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had breakfast and what a fantastic one it was.. What a selection and we were served very fast. The food we got was awesome and alot of it. Staff were above and beyond as with politeness and always helpful.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

This was the first time I have ever been to Cracker Barrel and it was better than I ever expected!!! So very rustic inside and so many things to look at!! And then there's the food!! Huge plates for really cheap!! I had the chicken fried stark and it was the BEST I have ever had I just wish I lived closer to one because I crave it all the time now! You won't be disappointed if you stop for sure!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Always a great meal. It doesn't matter what you order we tried them all, fabulous!
Great wait staff, a big warm fire in the fireplace in winter. Lots of room to eat but still cozy. Great gift shop!

1  Thank Windingbar
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My wife and I often eat at a Cracker Barrel when we're on the road. We've found that we can split a 6-vegetable plate, with water to drink, for less than $12 with tip. That's hard to beat. Some of the vegetables we get are hashbrown casserole, green beans, cole slaw, fried apples, and baby carrots. In addition, we always get a biscuit each. I used to get greens, but I've stopped doing that because there is almost always too much meat to pick out. The food is always decent, and the service is reasonably fast unless the place is packed, which it sometimes is. Still, we've never had to wait long to get a table. Unfortunately for the cost, my wife often finds articles of clothing she has to have, and they're not as reasonably priced as the food. If you like vegetables, order the six-vegetable plate and split it. It's not on the menu, but we've never had any trouble getting it.