“Dirty”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

Food tasted old and stale and the place was very very dirty. I think this place used to have good food but has gone down hill. I won't be going back. Unless I get a hankerin for some Ecoli.

Date of visit: September 2015
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed January 15, 2016

Just a little hole in the wall chinese place with great service and food. They remember what you order and food is always hot and cooked perfect. Cant go wrong.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed June 3, 2015

Delicious hot and sour soup. Fast service, order at the counter at lunch time and waited on at dinner. Tasty food and if you go enough, they know what you like!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We ate dinner on Sunday evening. I ordered chicken & snow peas plus crab Rangoon for an appetizer. The Rangoon arrived after the chicken. The snow peas were burned and made the dish taste terrible.
The restaurant is a also dingy, not sparkling clean.
I would not recommend eating here!

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Don't let the building fool you, this is the best Chinese food in Council Bluffs! My family only eats here. We are always treated like gold, and the food will not disappoint. My kids could eat there every day.

Date of visit: June 2013