“Good fun in neighborhood bar”
Review of Victory Grill Sports & Tap - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Victory Grill Sports & Tap
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We live near this pub and I can't explain why we don't go more often. We stopped in over the week-end to have burgers and fries. Both were very good and the service was far better than the average pub. If you want to relax and have a good meal, I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is a great place to grab lunch in Council Bluffs. Very reasonable prices and good food as well. I enjoyed the BLT and Tortilla soup one day, and then a Reuben sandwich the second day. Recommend!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I liked the service was fast and they got your food to you in a hurry. The beer wasn't bad either. I ordered steak and a baked potato the steak was well done like i wanted.. Overall very nice place to gather.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

typical sports bar and menu - food was quick and tasty - beer was cold and sports on various TV's

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had great service and you can always see who's cooking your food cuz the kitchen is fully visible. Great patio, newly remodled, best burgers in town.