“Why does fast food need to be expensive?”
Review of Runza Restaurant

Runza Restaurant
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Runza has some of the best burgers and specialty sandwiches (Runzas) around. However, I don't know why a quarter pound hamburger at a fast food joint needs to be $5.00, when it's about $3.00 at the McD's and BK down the street. Even the burgers on their 'value meal' are close to $2.50. But I keep going back because I like their burgers and Runza sandwiches.

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

not crazy about "runzas", but I love their burgers. Best burgers, nice size and fresh compared with other fast food burgers and my opinion, fries and onion rings too, make it a "fring" to get some of both!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

Good fries, but the burgers tasted a tad burnt. My kids liked the chicken strips. It's basically Wendy's with better french fries.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Stopped by for a quick lunch while in the area. Food quality was decent. Enjoyed the fries. They was nice and crispy.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2016

I went to Runza on the recommendation of my daughter-in-law, then had to have a talk with her about holding out! The food was awesome. I bought some to take home!

Date of visit: April 2016