“Pizza Counter”

Add it.
Pizza Counter
Ranked #70 of 172 Restaurants in Council Bluffs
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Pizza Counter has been her since 1988 we use the best ingredients for the best customers. We do Pizza, Pocket Pizza, JoJo Potatoes, Pasta, Garlic Bread, Garden-Chef Salad, Sandwiches, Subs and Wings and much more. Using the highest quality mozzarella cheese, home made pizza sauce and fresh, daily made pizza crust. Cooked to perfection with a crispy, buttery crust and cheese that melts a second time, in your mouth! We are open 7 days a week and late on Friday and Saturday. We also available online to place your order. Pizza Counter also delivers! call us today to place your order or stop in and enjoy your food at 1 of our location: Hours:Tuesday - Thursday 11:00 - 9:00 PMFriday & Saturday 11:00 - 10:30 PMSunday & Monday ClosedDine In - Carry Out - DeliveryMinimum Food Order $6.00 for Delivery$3.25 Delivery Charge / Limited Delivery AreaCall us today!
Reviewed January 6, 2017

I ate there at lunch time. Had a Hawaiian mini pizza. Was pretty good. Nice staff. Clean restaurant. Plenty of toppings.

Date of visit: January 2017
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed November 4, 2016

I had a pizza delivered to my hotel as I was working late on business. The pizza was delivered quickly and was hot - but it was not very good - Domino's is better.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

I had a delicious pizza pocket and my friend got a large pizza and wings. All of it was delicious and good pricing.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I love their pizza...... They also have great side salads..... Customer service rocks here..... YOu order pizza here and they actually get your order right.......

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I loved their pizza. I also love that they have delivery... They said our pizza would take abouit an hour and they got it to us in less than 30 minutes.... Wonderful pizza place.

Date of visit: October 2012