“Pizza , sure, but so much more!”
Review of Pizza King Inc

Pizza King Inc
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2019

When my brother-in-law suggested we go to Pizza King for dinner I was not thrilled. After all, we had just flown in for a visit and I am not a fan of pizza in general. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised with the menu offerings. I had a delicious Rib Eye steak that was perfectly cooked. (I am a grill snob, so know my way around a grilled steak.). The price included salad, baked potato, vegetables and bread and butter. (Way more than I could eat.) Everyone in our party got what the wanted (NO pizza) and all said it was excellent. Good job, Pizza King, and thanks!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Runner1st
Write a reviewReviews (167)

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

The salads (we ordered 1 Greek and 1 Ceasar) had slimy cucumbers, mushy tomatoes and brown iceberg. Honestly, I don’t think they know what a Ceasar salad is. It had black olives and cheddar cheese! The chicken was sad too - hammered into a rubbery, unidentifiable piece of ‘meat’.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Pizza King as a Council Bluffs classic because their pizza is so wonderful! This is normally a very busy restaurant so I generally order pizza and ravioli to go.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Great place for casual or upscale dining! The pizza is always great, but they also have wonderful steaks and other options.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Don’t let the name “Pizza King” fool you. They also have wonderful steaks, prime rib, pasta dishes like lasagna and seafood too. Everything is sooo good with huge portions served.

Date of visit: April 2019