“Great philly”

PepperJax Grill
Order Online
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

I was thoroughly impressed with this Philly sandwich, not soggy bread, not canned ingredients (it didn't taste like anyways). The mushrooms and onions on it where better than your typical restaurant quality even. Pretty good place. Next time I see one in my travels I'll try the big burritos (looks much like chipotle or Qdoba)

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food, atmosphere and staff. You order at the counter. Loved the enthusiastic GM behind the counter. Hubby had a spicy burrito, they are huge. I had a chicken salad to my liking. Quick good and fairly priced.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 23, 2017

The cheesesteak sandwich is always filling, fresh, and the there are many sauces for you to choose from if desired; doesn't really need mushroom sauce but I like that.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

We have visited twice in the last month. The first if these two visits went in to have a steak salad. I wanted iceberg lettuce only. They told me they were out if it. Needless to say we left without eating. The second time was last week. Again no iceberg lettuce for salads. Just romaine and spinach. I do not care for either but instead of walking out again decided to try it. Needless to say we won't be back until they get iceberg lettuce again. We used to go every Friday night.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed June 4, 2017

first time in to this restaurant. not sure how it all came together, but it was good for a quick dinner. the cooks and staff all very pleasant. helped us through our menu selections. nice collection of photos from the area in the past. it seems that the diner could use a good cleaning.

Date of visit: June 2017