“good sandwiches”

PepperJax Grill
Order Online
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Good Philly, kind of a strange mix of menu items. Not the cleanest restaurant, but the guy making my sandwich was very friendly.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank AnnetteR306
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed July 12, 2016

Good food and good service. PepperJax has delicious food offerings, and this location is no different.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

Great food, very fast and affordable. I had a Steak Philly though the nachos and burritos looked great as well.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed November 16, 2015

My family and I decided to go here for lunch about a week ago or so. I have been at this location once already and did not have a very good experience, but I always believe in second chances so we went anyways. Well.....we were greeted nicely. The service looked good, until it wasn't. Firstly, they cooked my philly first which then they gave me to hold before anyone else's was done...so of course by the time I ate my Philly it was cold. My children both got a chicken strip basket. Right before they were getting to take a bite I noticed that they didn't look very cooked. Well they defiantly were not!!!! I couldn't believe that they tried to serve my children undercooked chicken!!!! Well right there I was not very happy, so I went up to the counter and the manager was at the cashier. I told him about the undercooked chicken and he said ok....Not "I'm sorry,"...nothing...In addition to all this, they forgot about my child's fries and mine soooo, there are just to many things to say that went wrong at this location. I know we defiantly will not be back here ever.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Although they claim to have a super philly, it is just okay. I wouldn't go there deliberately unless the whole group selected it. Not memorable.

Date of visit: July 2015