“Not Impressed”
Review of 360 Steakhouse

360 Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
360 Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Detroit MI
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went there for a drink and an appetizer at the Bar when I was staying mid-week for Business. The beer selection was crap. When I asked if I could get a Rye Manhattan and if they didn't have a good Rye I would take Bourbon the Bartender did not say anything just gave a me a Manhattan. I don't know what style I was drinking but I would imagine from the taste it was a well bourbon. It was very slow so he had the time this would of been a opportunity for him to up sell me on a top shelf whiskey but apparently he didn't really care.

I has some Calamari and it was not very impressive. The portion was generous, the breading was salty, the calamari was tough and the display of the sauce was poor.

The atmosphere was cool and while the Bartender didn't really care too much about making me a great cocktail with nice whiskey he was very nice and extremely pleasant. He was attentive and polite.

I would imagine that being that this is a nice restaurant the other dishes must be better than the one I had they just might have missed on this dish and I now know I need to be more direct when ordering a Manhattan.

They missed the mark on this visit.

• Visited February 2013

Emerson, Iowa
“Favorite Place to eat”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Love going to the 360 for special occasions; just the location and decor make you feel special. The staff is very well trained and treats the customer as if they are the only ones dining. To add to the experience the food is GREAT!! Love this Place.

• Visited May 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Strange but Nice”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Strange but Nice

This is a Steakhouse 12 floors above a Casino, that is closed 2 days a week and only open for 4 hours most days (5 on Friday and Saturday). This is not exactly the Las Vegas Model. It has a rather limited Menu and Wine List. For a Restaurant with out table cloths, in the Omaha area, it is a bit expensive.

But, but, but ................. The food is very good, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, a great Manager is always working the tables, the place is spotless ............. AND IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT, THE BEST VIEW IN THE METRO!!!!!!!!!

A few of Hints: Pick your wine carefully, there are some good values. Wait or reserve a table on the West, next to the windows. Unless you are a very big eater, you will not need any of the side dishes. If there are just two of you, eating at the bar is great fun. If you are a member of Total Rewards it will save you a few dollars (if you are not just go to the Casino and join, it is free). Let the staff help you order, they know most all of the selections. Look or ask at the Casino for coupons, the people next to us had something.

• Visited November 2012