“Chocolate Cake!”

Hooters
Order Online
Ranked #67 of 172 Restaurants in Council Bluffs
Cuisines: American
Description: Whether you're dining-in, ordering online for carryout, or placing a delivery order, the best food can be found here. Our BYOB (Build Your Own) burgers are hand crafted with 100% beef. Seafood? We've got that too. It makes sense, seeing as how the first Hooters™ was built in Clearwater, FL. Crab legs? Yup. Steamed shrimp? Looking for healthier menu options? Make sure to check out the Wise Choice section of our menu! It's the lighter side of Hooters™ for those looking to cut some calories. Whether or not you use those calories on beer is up to you. Our location offers an extensive beer selection including local and regional craft beers, domestics, and imports on tap, as well as bottles and cans. If a cocktail is more your style, our Legendary Rita, colorful Hooterades, or 3 Mile Island® Bloody Mary will quench your thirst. Come see us for lunch, after work, for dinner, or to celebrate an upcoming special occasion.
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Stopped here after the casino, just had drinks and that awesome chocolate cake! Our server was quick and polite. Busy place on a Thursday night.

Date of visit: April 2017
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed January 1, 2017

Placed a to-go order to eat at home on Christmas Eve. Ordered some wings, boneless wings, buffalo shrimp and pork wings. There was a buy-one, get-one free offer on appetizers so I decided to try the pork wings which are just some pork rib meat on the bone with a sweet, spicy BBQ sauce and French fries. Everything was good and prepared as expected. They gal behind the bar who took my order was very nice and kept my glass full. I had a $50 gift card, but the order was for about $67. I was expecting to pay the difference in cash. I noticed the waitress and manager were having issues running the gift card as the $50 card would pay for the entire bill. Waitress said it was a miracle and said "Merry Christmas". I still offered to pay the additional $17, but she said, "it was ok, you are covered". Thank you! We will be back next Christmas, and maybe sooner.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2016

For a Hooters this was a let down. My "hot" wings were not hot compared to "hot" wings I have had at all the other hooters locations. Also the "hot wing" sauce was not the same. This sampling's sauce was very runny, unlike the usual fare at a hooters. Staff at the hooters was only average as far as service and friendliness.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 8, 2016

Our family ate here mostly because it was close to our hotel. Service was ok, wait time for food was longer than normal (half-hour for wings and shrimp). My son's bacon-wrapped wings and my shrimp were both very dry. My wife liked her salad. Decent meal, but seemed like a lot to spend for what we got. Guess you're paying for the scenery.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 16, 2016

From the gorgeous bartender to the helpful staff. They know how to make you feel welcomed. You can't eat wings every night so my second night I had the buffalo sandwich. Yummy.... so grab a extra large beer and enjoy the 12 TVs and the lovely staff.

Date of visit: April 2016