We stayed over a Friday night free thanks to the Total Rewards club. Check in was quick but the staff was not very welcoming. We had reserved a room with a king bed, but were told those were all gone. Apparently they can take a reservation, but not hold a reservation...sorry, old Seinfeld bit. Anyway, the hotel is newer, and the rooms are adequate. In fact, our room was nicer than the one we had at Caesars Las Vegas. Room was clean, bathroom updated, etc. The casino there sucks, small and smoky with no poker room but they have a free shuttle over to the Horseshoe casino,so that worked out. The buffet at Harrahs is also adequate, but I suggest you eat at the Horseshoe buffet when you are over there to gamble, as it has more variety. Overall, for a free night, we can't complain, but not sure I would pay to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether business or pleasure takes you to the Omaha and Council Bluffs area, staying at Harrah’s is your key to a fun, friendly time. Check in to our luxurious accommodations, including exquisite suites and deluxe rooms. Plus, you’re just step away from the action with slots, table games, fabulous dining, shopping and live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrah's Council Bluffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Harrahs Hotel Council Bluffs