I stayed here twice on this trip and was not disappointed on either occasion. From the front desk through to the maids, everyone was extremely helpful and friendly.
On my first arrival, at 01.00 due to delayed flights, I was met with a friendly smiling face and allocated a room on the 7th floor. On the way up in the lift another guest advised me of a noisy child on the 7th floor. I had been allocated the next room. So went straight back down and, with no fuss was given room 605. The room was spacious and overlooking the river. Wonderful.
The 3 nights I spent here was the perfect start to my holiday and I couldn't fault anything, and as I was returning at the end of my trip, I was assured of a pleasant ending.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether business or pleasure takes you to the Omaha and Council Bluffs area, staying at Harrah’s is your key to a fun, friendly time. Check in to our luxurious accommodations, including exquisite suites and deluxe rooms. Plus, you’re just step away from the action with slots, table games, fabulous dining, shopping and live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's Council Bluffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Harrahs Hotel Council Bluffs