This is an avg. riverboat casino hotel, bare bones services, avg. to poor Buffet & 24 hr grill. There is no person to handle your bags @ check-in. Saw a woman pushing her own bags on a bag roller cart. There is heavy cigarette smoke in the lobby of this non smoking bldg. Rooms rates should not exceed $120 per night ever. Now The good, nice check-in workers,waiters, & maids, dated but cared for rooms.
Lots of room for improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether business or pleasure takes you to the Omaha and Council Bluffs area, staying at Harrah’s is your key to a fun, friendly time. Check in to our luxurious accommodations, including exquisite suites and deluxe rooms. Plus, you’re just step away from the action with slots, table games, fabulous dining, shopping and live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's Council Bluffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Harrahs Hotel Council Bluffs