The location of the hotel for me on this trip was the most important benefit as I was playing in a poker tournament at the nearby Horseshoe casino. It's only a few minutes drive to the Horseshoe (and the Ameristar is right next door, too). The rooms were surprisingly well equipped with a sofa, desk and large HD TV.
The room prices are much less than staying at the casinos on a Friday night so the Holiday Inn is good choice when visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the banks of the Missouri River and attached to the Ameristar Casino we are right in the heart of the Omaha\Council Bluffs Metro Area. We provide a complimentary 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport and anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. We offer a complimentary breakfast along with an on-site bar and 4 restaurants located in the attached casino. If you're in town for business or fun we have everything you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs-I-29 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Council Bluffs Holiday Inn