We have stayed there for the past few years while in the Council Bluffs area and truly haven't met a nicer bunch of hotel employees. We did make the mistake once of trying the Ameristar but checked out after the first of five nights due to a rude desk employee and went back to the Holiday Inn. They recently remodeled and we always see maintenance staff grooming the property or doing touch up work around the hotel. We have always found the included breakfast to be very substantial and a good start to the day. The use of the Ameristar pool is a real plus and it's just a short walk to the Ameristar Casino. We wish there was a larger selection of restaurants in the area but it's not a long drive to the Omaha Old Town area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the banks of the Missouri River and attached to the Ameristar Casino we are right in the heart of the Omaha\Council Bluffs Metro Area. We provide a complimentary 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport and anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. We offer a complimentary breakfast along with an on-site bar and 4 restaurants located in the attached casino. If you're in town for business or fun we have everything you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs-I-29 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Council Bluffs Holiday Inn