My husband, brother in-law, sister in-law and I stayed here for one night on our way to football game in Kansas City. We really enjoyed the spaciousness of our room with two queen beds. There were two chairs in the room along with a bench which I am guessing is also to put your luggage on. We got into town around 9pm and went to the casino for something to do. It was really nice that you are able to access the casino by not having to walk outside. They even had free breakfast in the morning. The waffles looked to be a great hit for all the kids. The only thing that would be negative is that they had bisquits for breakfast, but no gravy. Otherwise we had an excellent stay again at this property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the banks of the Missouri River and attached to the Ameristar Casino we are right in the heart of the Omaha\Council Bluffs Metro Area. We provide a complimentary 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport and anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. We offer a complimentary breakfast along with an on-site bar and 4 restaurants located in the attached casino. If you're in town for business or fun we have everything you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs-I-29 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Council Bluffs Holiday Inn