Just got back from a (4) night stay in the Council Bluffs area. This was a very nice hotel, super clean, no real complaints. Had a one bedroom suite with a river view. Hotel staff was great, room was everything we needed and more. Elevators are really slow and the stairs are only located at either end of the hotel it was not convenient to use them. Daily breakfast was very good, kept it fully supplied at all times. The two girls running the show really deserve a hand for all their hard work
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the banks of the Missouri River and attached to the Ameristar Casino we are right in the heart of the Omaha\Council Bluffs Metro Area. We provide a complimentary 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport and anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. We offer a complimentary breakfast along with an on-site bar and 4 restaurants located in the attached casino. If you're in town for business or fun we have everything you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs-I-29 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Council Bluffs Holiday Inn