I stayed two nights at the Holiday Inn this week. The check-in process was quick and the staff was friendly and helpful. My room was clean, the linens were nice and the bed was very comfortable. My room faced the river and I have to say the downtown city lights, coupled with the moon beaming off the river was beautiful at night. The hot breakfast had an excellent selection and was well stocked even towards the end of serving time. The hotel lobby decor was tasteful. Our conference room was clean and well stocked with snacks and beverages during our meetings. My only complaint is that there were many cracked floor tiles in my restroom. I will stay again, should the occasion ever arise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the banks of the Missouri River and attached to the Ameristar Casino we are right in the heart of the Omaha\Council Bluffs Metro Area. We provide a complimentary 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport and anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. We offer a complimentary breakfast along with an on-site bar and 4 restaurants located in the attached casino. If you're in town for business or fun we have everything you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs-I-29 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Council Bluffs Holiday Inn