“Great place to crash after a wedding”

Days Inn Council BLUFFS/9TH Ave
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Council Bluffs
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great place to crash after a wedding”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for a wedding this weekend and we needed an affordable place to stay. My husband and I were leery after reading reviews but the stay was just fine. We needed to get into the room early so we called ahead and the manager made sure we got into our room over an hour before check in. The room was clean. The furnishings were outdated but who cares? We had a comfortable, clean bed to sleep in. We would stay again if we were in town.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Council Bluffs
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The check in host was very helpful and friendly. Cost was affordable, and location was great for our purposes. The decor of the room was atrocious! Pink and green bedspread with holes in it, and blue and gold curtains. The room wasn't very clean, and the alarm clock didn't work.
The morning breakfast had a pitcher of warm milk sitting out, not in the milk dispenser, making it too warm to drink. The other food was fine. Overall, I would stay there again, as the above mentioned things did not bother me enough to pay a higher price somewhere else.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Provo, Utah
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Thought the hotel was seedy and not in the best neighborhood. When we got there someone was smoking right by the entrance and all my kids had to walk through the smoke. The hotel is older and not as nice as I would've hoped. Won't stay there again if I go back to this area. One good thing was that my husband was up early for a conference call at work and the person in charge of breakfast thought he was waiting to eat so he opened early; thought that was considerate.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers also viewed these Council Bluffs hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs
Quality Inn & Suites Council Bluffs
Quality Inn & Suites Council Blu...
#20 of 24 in Council Bluffs
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs-I-29
WoodSpring Suites Council Bluffs
WoodSpring Suites Council Bluffs
#23 of 24 in Council Bluffs

Been to Days Inn Council BLUFFS/9TH Ave? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Council BLUFFS/9TH Ave

Property: Days Inn Council BLUFFS/9TH Ave
Address: 3619 9th Ave, Council Bluffs, IA 51501-5633
Location: United States > Iowa > Council Bluffs
Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#4 Casino Hotel in Council Bluffs
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Council BLUFFS/9TH Ave 2*
Jump into the excitement of your next vacation from our 100% non-smoking Days Inn Council Bluffs/9th Ave hotel near Harrah's Casino. Located east of Omaha off I-29, our pet-friendly hotel makes it simple to travel to casinos, entertainment, shopping, dining and other local attractions including TD Ameritrade Park, Centurylink Center, Mid America Center and Henry Doorly Zoo ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Council BLUFFS/9TH Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Council Bluffs, Ia 9th Avenue Hotel Council Bluffs