Super 8 Council Bluffs IA Omaha NE Area
HolidayInn.com
$113
HIExpress.com
$89
Harrah's Council Bluffs(Council Bluffs)
$236
$86
$74
$72
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 21, 2007

Was OK but nothing to get excited about. It's listed as one of the better Super 8s in thier book, but I didn't see it. It sits next to several truck stops which having been a driver, didn't bother me but it just didn't seem as clean as I would have expected. Front desk person was friendly.

I wouldn't recomend for families, but not a bad place.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Truckertaxman1
Reviewed May 13, 2007

For the money, it was not worth it. The hotel is old and very out-dated, the room was clean but again outdated and had a funky odor to it. The staff upon check in were fine, but the next morning from about 9am until we left the housekeeper knocked on our door about every 20 minutes which was completely uncalled for and consequently did not allow for a restful stay. Check out was at 11:00am, and as we were getting ready to leave our room at 11:15am, someone knocked on our door and VERY RUDELY informed us that she "NEEDED US OUT NOW, because the housekeeper needed to get done.". Considering the fact that my room rent pays this person's wages, I felt it was completely inappropriate to speak in such a way to a guest. I work at a hotel as a desk clerk, and I can honestly say that if myself or another employee spoke to a guest in such a manner we would be fired, no questions asked. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

• Stayed: May 2007
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank redaunt
Reviewed February 25, 2007

If all you need is a sorta clean room to lay your weary body in... this will do.

Rooms are small, dingy and in need of updating. Bathroom is very small.

Breakfast is minimal... Strong smell of cigarettes and wet dog permeates the lobby as the hotel staff smoke and have their dogs in the lobby.

2  Thank cpopken