See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

It’s true when they say you get what you pay for. Non-smoking room has cigarette burns in the furniture and carpet. Holes in the blanket and not even a fitted sheet on the mattress. Dirty walls in the bathroom and hair from previous guest on the floor. HUGE gap between the floor and door made staying here scary for a single woman. I literally used the furniture to barricade the door so I could sleep. If this is the standard of a Super 8 I will pass on this chain in the future.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Council Bluffs IA Omaha NE Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

cajobera,

We are very sorry the cleanliness of your room wasn't up to our typical standards and I apologize also for the negative impression with the carpet, burns in the furniture and the bathroom. We want our guests to enjoy and to find our amenities to be accommodating and convenient. I am sorry that we failed to do this during your most recent stay. We will use your comments as a training opportunity with our housekeeping team. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

This was the filthiest hotel I've ever stayed in, GROSS! Nothing worked, everything was dirty. STAY AWAY! Girl at the front desk wouldn't even put her food down long enough to check me in. And yes, talked with her mouth full the entire time....YUCK!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Council Bluffs IA Omaha NE Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2019

Culture33589038130,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. It is distressing to hear that you encountered a number of issues with our housekeeping and guest services and I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and are working hard and fast to address these problems in hopes of improving upon the guest experience. I do hope you'll return and let us show you a far better experience.

Reviewed June 19, 2019

This hotel was way over priced and really dirty, the beds were not comfortable at all and the whole building had a terrible smell. Linens were badly stained. Overall this has been the worst hotel we have ever stayed in.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Council Bluffs IA Omaha NE Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Coastal11675058932,

Thank you for pointing out the issues with housekeeping so that we can work to improve upon
this aspect of the guest experience at our hotel. I do also apologize for the discomfort you experienced with our bed and the linens as well. Your comments and suggestions will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

Stained carpets no selection for breakfast noisy bathroom musty Room smell I would not stay in this hotel again. I have stayed in many motel 8 this is by far the worst. It has turned me off of super eights

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Council Bluffs IA Omaha NE Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2019

Explore57484368591,

Thank you for your feedback. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. Your comments regarding the bathroom, stained carpets and the unpleasant odor have been taken into account. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. This review gives us a glimpse of the pressing matters at the hotel and rectify them as soon as possible.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

low scale & run down. Unfriendly check in staff. Very little offered for "breakfast" cold cereal, dirty microwave, dusty and dirty tables to eat on. Ice machines broken. No elevators. looked like abandoned vehicles in parking lot.
NEVER AGAIN! 2 nights for $391.72.. I Would like a discount at least. :( S#64285544

Date of stay: May 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Council Bluffs IA Omaha NE Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

MustLove2Travel,

I'm sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service, accommodations and hospitality that we hold to such a high degree of importance in our hotel. Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us and we are confronting each of the issues that you mentioned to ensure that no guest has this experience in the future. We thank you for bringing these matters to our attention and we hope you'll return someday to enjoy a five star experience.