“Great location”

Hampton Inn Council Bluffs
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Council Bluffs
Reviewed May 1, 2014

If you are looking for a weekend getaway in Omaha but want to save a few bucks, this is the place to stay in. Plus, you have the casino just a hallway away. Also, the complementary breakfast is amazing.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DJ M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn @ Ameristar. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at the Hampton Inn we pride ourselves on having the top customer service around, I am glad that you were able to see that first hand. I am also glad that you enjoyed the casino that was connected to the hotel.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Attended an annual seminar at the hotel next door 4/9-4/11/14. Since last year, the lobby has been redone very nicely. I got a room this year that faced the parking lot but was still quiet. It had a fridge and microwave and was very clean. Breakfast had a nice selection. Shuttle very efficient to go to the airport and back. Bedding very comfortable and wake up call timely. Small but efficent gym.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Hotel connected to casino with an awesome buffet. Gym had sufficient equipment for a nice work out. Jogging trail nearby. I was able to go for a nice run in the morning. Right off highway for easy access to all parts of the city. The buffet in the casino was amazing.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn @ Ameristar. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at the Hampton Inn we pride ourselves on having the top customer service around, I am glad that you were able to see that first hand. I am also glad that you enjoyed the great location as well. I hope to see you in the future, and if you need anything else please feel to contact me at the hotel's phone 712-328-2500. Thanks again for staying with us and have a great day.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

This was the first Hampton inn that I stayed at back in 2012. It is connected to the Ameristar casino and I love my slots, since Ameristar was sold out I had no choice. I was hooked. My Room was clean and the bedding was amazing. I liked the bedding so much I ordered same package for our home.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
DJ M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Dune,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn @ Ameristar. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at the Hampton Inn we pride ourselves on having the top customer service around, I am glad that you were able to see that first hand. I am also glad that you enjoyed the bedding as well.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Non smoking room that smelled like smoke...yuck...hotel staff did move us to a new room with no trouble...pool area loud and full of children even the hot tub...hotel was nice, but above factors made the stay not as enjoyable as expected...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Rebecca R

Dear Rebecca R,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn @ Ameristar. I am truly sorry that we did not live up to your expectations. Here at the Hampton Inn we are 100% non-smoking and pride ourselves on having the top customer service around.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

This hotel is what you expect when booking at a Hampton Inn. The front desk person was friendly and very quick with the reservation processing. The room was spacious and very comfortable. We had a King room with a sofa and it was great. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were perfect. The breakfast was pretty good as well with the exception of the incredibly thin bacon. How do they get it that thin? However the woman managing the breakfast area was very friendly and helpful. Overall, our overnight stay was great.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
DJ M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Karen V

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at Hampton Inn for my birthday, we had a room with a jacuzzi in it and it was amazing. Also loved that we could walk down to the casino whenever we felt like it. After we checked out we were close enough to the old market we went and spent our afternoon there. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Robyn B,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn @ Ameristar. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that we are able to make your birthday so enjoyable. Also, that you enjoyed the casino as well as being close to downtown Omaha, as it is a beautiful place to visit. I hope to see you in the future, and if you need anything else please feel to contact me at the hotel's phone 712-328-2500. Thanks again for staying with us and have a great day.