“Hotel connected to Casino”

Hampton Inn Council Bluffs
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Council Bluffs
Dublin, United States
“Hotel connected to Casino”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Excellent hotel and location. The hotel is nice, clean, and connected to the casino by an indoor walkway. I will be back. Restaurants, restaurants, and airport within short drive. I will definitely return to this Hampton.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DJ M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn @ Ameristar. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed the clean room and the casino connected to our hotel. If you need anything else feel free to contact me at 712-328-2500. Thanks again and hope to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Cumming, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel is easy on/off interstate and a good overall value. The hotel is near the casino and you can walk to the casino through the building. The hotel is very clean, the breakfast was good and the items were fresh. The hotel has ample parking and the lot is well lit. The hotel is located with easy access to down town Omaha in ten to fifteen minutes.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DJ M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear George P

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn @ Ameristar. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you had such a great time with us. If you need anything else feel free to contact me at 712-328-2500. Thanks again and hope to see you in the future.
Auburn, Nebraska
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a Valentine's treat. We stayed a a whirlpool king suite and really enjoyed the clean, comfortable room. The bed was very comfortable, the whirlpool was great! The staff was warm and welcoming. It's location is great, next to shopping, fine restaurants, and entertainment. We will be staying here again in the future! I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
DJ M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Carla M,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn @ Ameristar. I am happy that you and your husband were able to have a romantice getaway for Valentine's day at our property. I am glad that you had such a great time with us. If you need anything else feel free to contact me at 712-328-2500. Thanks again and hope to see you in the future.
Commerce City, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I am a disabled Vietnam Vet. Great stay at Council Bluffs. Called North Platte to reserve a room with Federal Government Discount and was told I could not have a discount unless I pay with a Federal Government Credit Card. I am on fixed income and cannot travel not knowing my exact price for lodging. Holiday Inn Express gladly allowed Militaty Discounts.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

millerd1, General Manager at Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor member,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, IA. We truly appreciate your business. I wanted to reach out and also thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on TripAdvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially that we were able to accommodate your military rate. We always appreciate someone that was in the military and appreciate your service.

Carroll, Iowa
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel last week before our flight to Orlando. I was traveling with 2 small children. When we got to the hotel, it was tired and worn. We checked in and had reserved a crib, which was not provided when we got there, I had to make an extra call to have one brought to us. I also asked for a fridge as my baby requires milk and needed a fridge to keep it cold and not to spoil. I was told there were none available. The room was old and tired, the TV remote didn't work, and the heater/air conditioner didn't regulate at all. It was one extreme or another...too cold or too hot. When we checked in I told the staff that we had to leave the hotel by 5am for an early flight and asked if there would be anything my kids could grab to eat for breakfast and I was told "breakfast doesn't open until 6am" they didn't offer a muffin or piece of fruit or anything. I thought that was a bit rude. Probably not going to stay here every again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank T0urDesigner
Dear TripAdvisor member,

I apologized for the troubles you had during your stay with us. If there is anything you would like to talk about, please feel free to call the hotel directly and I would be happy to discuss anything with you.

SHENANDOAH
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The Hampton staff was very polite and welcoming, efficient and helpful. This hotel has very comfortable beds, a continental breakfast, free parking and shuttle to airport. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor member,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially how comfortable you felt during your stay. I really appreciate how you will recommend the property to others.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

You always know your room will be spotless and the service will be excellent. they don't allow you to be disappointed .If you should happen not to find something up to your standard they will take care of it immediately.We love our stays at the Hampton….always!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor member,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the customer service you were provided with during your stay and the cleanliness of the rooms. We pride ourselves on giving the best service possible.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Council Bluffs
Comfort Inn at the Zoo
Comfort Inn at the Zoo
#48 of 82 in Omaha
Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs

Been to Hampton Inn Council Bluffs? Share your experiences!