“Comfortable Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Council Bluffs
SHENANDOAH
“Comfortable Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

The Hampton staff was very polite and welcoming, efficient and helpful. This hotel has very comfortable beds, a continental breakfast, free parking and shuttle to airport. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

millerd1, General Manager at Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor member,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, IA. We truly appreciate your business. I wanted to reach out and also thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on TripAdvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially how comfortable you felt during your stay. I really appreciate how you will recommend the property to others.

Thank you again for staying with us, and hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

You always know your room will be spotless and the service will be excellent. they don't allow you to be disappointed .If you should happen not to find something up to your standard they will take care of it immediately.We love our stays at the Hampton….always!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor member,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the customer service you were provided with during your stay and the cleanliness of the rooms. We pride ourselves on giving the best service possible.

Kansas City, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

This hotel is located just outside the Ameristar casino and has easy access to the interstate. They have a really nice lobby and great breakfast area with plenty of items to choose from. Additionally, I had no problem finding a parking space even though the hotel was full.

Dear TripAdvisor member,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the location of the hotel. I am glad that you found the property without any trouble at all.

Arvada, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Was only here for one night on business but had an excellent experience. It is a Hampton Inn, so not the top priced hotel, but the common areas are well appointed, the room was very comfortable and I had a good experience with check-in and during breakfast the next morning. All pleasant and perfect for a quick overnight business trip. If in the area, will definitely book this hotel again.

Room Tip: I prefer an upper room away from an elevator and I asked for a room facing the river. Very quiet.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear TripAdvisor member,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the customer service you were provided with during your stay. We pride ourselves on giving the best service possible.

Providence RI, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

I'm a HHonors Diamond member and stay in a lot of Hampton Inns and HGI. This is nicer than most. The rooms are large and the housekeeping is excellent. The value is good compared to downtown Omaha, a short ride away.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DJ M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, responded to this review, January 21, 2014

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you in the future. If there is anything else I can do let me know. Thanks again
Hilton Head, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

The room was very nice and the staff was competent and pleasant. Unfortunately, the casino aroma persists. I'd stayed here a few months ago and was on another floor but I recall the same smell there. At least it didn't stick to my clothes.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DJ M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Council Bluffs, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor member,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us but I apoligize for the smokey smell that you had during your stay. I will let you know that our hotel is 100% non-smoking, and always take the right measures to ensure that.

Thanks again for staying with us and hope to see you in the future!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

I slept great at this hotel, actually woke up the next morning wondering where my family was and it took me a few minutes to figure out I wasn't home! Rarely do I sleep like that in a hotel! I did notice it was very easy for me to hear the neighbor's TV, but luckily they were friendly neighbors and had the TV off at an early time so it did not affect me.

Dear TripAdvisor member,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had such a great night sleep with us.

Thanks again for staying with us and hope to see you in the future!