All reviews grocery store and gas station room was clean night auditor pool area room rate omaha zoo nice pool fitness center would stay here again motel baseball council bluff casino
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2019

The main issue we had was that we were charged for the room. We had used points from Wyndam to get the hotel room for one night. My son and family checked in fine with the reservation. I had put that he should be accepted as a reservation guest. The check-in agent took a copy of his credit card (for other potential expenses) but my son was charged the full room rate on his credit card. This is unacceptable of course and need full reimbursement for the charges.

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 22, 2019

The antiseptic smell was overwhelming and led us to believe that something was being masked. There was some construction going on off the lobby and the room was less than adequate. Left early the next morning and skipped the free breakfast.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was very convenient to get to and fromTD Ameritrade Ballpark. The hotel was an older one but has been updated. The room was perfect for myself and my granddaughter. Breakfast was the usual hotel fare with plenty of choices. Would stay here again. Hotel staff was great!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 26, 2019

The price was good, the room was clean, and the staff great. Family friendly and quiet. The fitness center was lackluster, but the treadmill worked. Breakfast was ok, but I’m gluten intolerant so couldn’t eat much. The family that runs or owns the place were super hospitable.

Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was completely booked, because the college World Series was in town, which meant we really overpaid for the room. We had reserved a room with a king bed and a sofa bed, and couldn’t get there until 10 p.m., which meant we got the last room left (the one that had probably been rejected by other guests before we arrived). The sofa bed mattress was terrible, and the springs dug into my son’s back all night. In the bathroom, the sink was falling off the wall and the vent fan didn’t work. Awful - I would never stay there again, for any price!

Trip type: Traveled with family