“Glory Days”

Add it.
Glory Days
Ranked #82 of 172 Restaurants in Council Bluffs
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Great burgers and the staff is super friendly. Food is overall good and bar service nice. Easy parking on street and in the back.
Fun to go to.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed March 15, 2019

am labeling this a partial, or half a review.
Was there a few days ago for a meeting, in their upstairs room.

The bar itself is a long narrow room, it's been a bar under several renditions for many years. Going in the front door there is first a door to the upstairs and possibly a storage area. A few feet in, the long bar is on the right. This is a very old style wooden bar.
On the left are some also wooden tables and chairs. I didn't count, but my guess the tables hold maybe 30 people plus the bar. At the back are the restrooms on the right and the kitchen on the left.
There are, I believe, 6 good sized TV's sitting above the bar and the hall into the kitchen area.
Note, that there is a rear entrance onto to large parking area behind the frontage businesses.
I don't know if they are licensed to have outdoor seating in the summer.

The upstairs meeting room is very 'bare bones', but it was warm on a cool evening and well lit. A decent place for a get-together.

They have several beers on tap, but as I was upstairs so can't comment on the variety.
Sandwiches and pizza are the menu basics.
I took 2 tenderloins home for dinner.
I don't want to say too much about how they tasted as when we arrived home there were a couple of things that put off our eating. By the time we got to them, we had to re-heat them.
My rating as a 4, is based on everything being good and even reheated the meal tasted good, remember it is bar food. I enjoy good bar food so this isn't a negative. The order was confused by the waitress, we asked for No pickles and extra onions, it was reversed. Fortunately, she checked before eating and fixed it as her body doesn't react well to pickles.
Next visit will take the time to sit and enjoy.

Date of visit: March 2019