“Old River Pizza”

Cuisines: American
Council Bluffs, Iowa
“Old River Pizza”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Nice restaurant - good food - our group of 6 had Calzones, Pizza and Salads - all food was hot and good - we had new, younger waitress who did an excellent job - manager / owner followed up with us as to how she was doing - excellent experience - have eaten here before - will be back

• Visited April 2014

redmon05
“Great Calzones & Pizza”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The food was wonderful - husband had the calzone and thought about doing the 5 lb competition but decided against it. He enjoyed food as well as part of the pizza! The service was slow - 5 minutes longer actually took 20 minutes which was frustrating. The atmosphere is outdoorsy and comfy. Good value for the food that you get.

Visited December 2013
Independence, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The pizza and the service was great. After a long day watching football it was nice to have a friendly face in a cool place to eat.

Visited August 2013
Chicago
“Hotel Delivery Service”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This restaurant was a huge disappointment. I saw it advertized in the hotel directory, looked at their webpage (which was very well done) and called to place an order. I ordered the chicken calzone which didn't mean their $12.00 min. purchase for delivery so I ordered the cheesy breadsticks. When my order was delivered, it wasn't warm and they didn't include silverware or napkins. When I called back, I talked to a supervisor and she told me most people eat calzones with their hands!! She did offer to have them bring utensils back but I ended up going down to the front desk to get some from them. She kept telling me they usually include everything which didn't help. It actually annoyed me more. Their website is so well done, I expected more than I got. Oh yeah, it was also quite pricey at $19.00. I didn't get a receipt so I have no idea what their delivery charge was.

• Visited August 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Do the Wednesday night buffet”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were very impressed with the wait help- the owner is on the premise. Very complete buffet not your cheesy Pizza Hut mess. Pizza is thin crust and the rib tips were great! Coffee special brewed for us and they made extra pizzas to our liking. We will go again.

• Visited January 2013