“Time for a deep clean in the bar”

Jack Binions Steak House
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-80 & I-29
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

We’ve been coming to Jack Binion’s 2-3 times per year for several years now. We love the service, the wine list, the menu — as well as chef specials. Sometimes we eat in the bar area due to the late time of arrival and always have a nice dining experience. However the tables in the bar area are in need of a “deep” clean. The glass needs to come off the tables and a deep clean needs to happen, as there is lots of junk on the wood and under the glass that is less than appetizing when you’re eating. Another option is cover the bar tables with white tablecloths like the dining room. A restaurant of this class shouldn’t compromise cleanliness and attention to detail in the bar area.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (123)

Reviewed July 22, 2019

Best Food Ever! Highlight of a 20 day trip! My cousin and I ate there. I had baked potato and beet salad ! Absolutely Wonderful!

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

One of our favorite places to eat! Tender Steaks!
The Meals are exquisite, the atmosphere is nice and quiet, great wine list and their appetizer of Calamari is always done perfectly! The Service absolutely makes an evening meal here well worth every penny!

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

It’s a pretty good steakhouse, and it’s the nearest restaurant to the Country Inn and Suites. But you are forced to breathe cigarette smoke to get into this place, as a large smoking casino floor lies between the entrance and the restaurant.

The grilled broccolini was tough - see my photo - it was hard to eat and I do not recommend it. The heirloom beet salad however is pretty good.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

We get to treat ourselves the their awesome steaks about twice per year! It's a great value, great food and great service! Hard to beat!!

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to Jack Binions Steak House? Share your experiences!