“Clean and comfortable”

Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Council Bluffs
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Stayed for an evening in a suite, the king size bed was super comfortable. Room and hotel very clean, view from our window was a roof with some sort of ventilation unit which did make some noise. Overall nice stay, parking was not a problem.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Gina S,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We truly appreciate your business. I wanted to reach out and thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay. I am so glad to know your stay was clean and comfortable.

Thank you again and I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Great Hotel for the price. Rooms were clean and comfy. Attached to the Horseshoe casino. Loved having the Shuttle to drive us anywhere we wanted to go within 5 miles radius. Not alot of the other hotels have this perk. Driver's were nice and courteous with our group.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Lauri E,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We truly appreciate your business. I wanted to also thank you for taking the time to post your expereince on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary shuttle. Sounds like everyone had a good girl's weekend.

Once again, thank you and I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I only stayed there one night but I had the chance to appreciate the comfort and the kindness of the people there. Arriving there late after a long and difficoult flight from Italy and being able to rest comfortably it has been great!.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear art_vandalay_latex,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We truly appreciate your business. I wanted to also thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you so much for the wonderful scoring.

Thank you for the comments about your stay. I am glad to know you were able to appreciate our staff members. I am also happy that you were able to relax.

Again thank you so much and I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The major reason that I stay at this hotel is because of the staff. I've been a top tier memeber of allot of hotel programs. They are all about the same. The difference is always the staff. The other chains don't even remember your name. Here they remember and treat you like family.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Rani R,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We truly appreciate your business. I wanted to also thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you so much for the wonderful scoring and for the wonderful comments.

I am glad to know that you are treated like family. We feel the same way about all of our best guests. It is great to have you come back time and time again. We love seeing familar faces and getting to know everyone just a little bit better.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The hotel is a very nice hotel, which is attached to the Horseshoe casino. Everything was great except the breakfast is overpriced for what you get. It was later in the morning, the food was cold on the buffet, but the price was the same.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Jeff L W,

Thank you for the comments about your stay. I am glad to know you found our hotel nice. In regards to breakfast, I will be sure to review your comments with our staff.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is such a nice friendly and clean place to stay! Rooms are comfortable, staff is friendly and it's always clean! We have been staying here since it opened and it continues to be such a nice place! Thank you's go to the staff for always welcoming us back and keeping our room nice and clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Licia H,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. I also want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your oustanding ratings and your wonderful comments. I am glad to know that you found our hotel clean and very friendly. Please know that I will share your comments with all of our staff members.

Again thank you so much. We appreciate your continued business and I hope you will again come and see us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife and I always stop in Council Bluffs when we past thru the area. We mostly stay at Harrah's Council Bluffs and sometimes stay here at the Hilton. The parking here is always an issue. Get here early or you don't get a parking space. You will have to park across the road.
The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and they have free WI-FI.
The reason we stop in Council Bluffs is to gamble a little bit. But, we won't be coming back here any more because of the bad service at the casino. We had a small problem which the Casino host could have taken care of , but didn't. When I filled out a survey about our stay and about my problem. I was contacted by someone from the casino. He then asked me about the problem. I explained it again and he told me that he had talked to "Maria" the casino host. She told him that she had offered to take care of the problem. Which was a big fat lie! She didn't offer to do anything!
She just stared at me and did nothing! It was just a food comp, which she could have easily taken care of. So we will not be staying here and playing at the Horseshoe casino any more!
The next morning, I went to the Ameristar Casino and signed up for a player's card.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Jack H,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We truly appreciate your business. I wanted to also reach out and thank you for taking the time to post your experience on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your comments about the hotel. I am glad to hear you found our staff members helpful and friendly. I am also glad to know you found our rooms clean.

I was disappointed to learn of your experience at the casino. The hotel and casino are owned seperately, but I have shared your comments with the managment staff at the casino so they are aware of the situation.

Again thank you so much for your time and I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.