“Interesting!”

Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Council Bluffs
CHICAGO
“Interesting!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I waitied until last minute to book for a trip and was not sure what to expect, especially connected to the casino. I was pleasantly surprised, the room was immaculate, the food was good, and the staff was very helpful. Lastly, the breakfast buffet was Hot!
Thanks!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Ajetlgd1,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We truly appreciate your business. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on trip advisor. I truly apprecaite your wonderful comments. Please know that I will share these with the staff. Again thank you for your time and I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.

Most Sincerely,

Shana Craven

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here while attending a business show at the mid america center. Extremely convenient. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, service was excellent. Ate at the restaurant and the food was very good. You are connected to a casino, nice pool, and workout facility. Close to other restaurants and shopping. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Tinkerlady,

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great hotel , good customer service at the front desk. Nice shuttle service to down town so you don't have to worry about parking. This was my second stay at this hotel and I do recommend it there on business.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear SN1960,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We truly appreciate your business. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate the wonderful feedback about our property and so glad to hear about your wonderful experience. If you should ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you so much and we hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.

Topeka, Kansas, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This stay I actually had 2 queen rooms and was pleasantly surprised that they were just as nice as the king rooms. Rooms, hallways, bathrooms, pool and lobby area, always clean! We love staying here for many reasons, but mainly because it's a very nice place, staff is ALWAYS friendly! My fridge didn't seem cold so called and reported it, they had someone come up within 20 minutes and fix it. Great service! The only problem is the parking, just not enough of it. I really feel if they would supervise that with parking passes that they could control it a little better. I watched several people park and go to the casino. Have no idea if they were hotel guests or not. Thanks again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Licia H,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We appreciate your business. I wanted to also thank you so much for posting your experience about your stay on Trip Advisor. We cetainly appreciate your wonderful comments. Again thank you for your time and we hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.

San Diego, California
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I've been traveling to this part of the country for two years now (over 200 nights) and have stayed at this hotel all but twice (NCAA world series kept me out!). This hotel has a lot of great things going for it including great on site dining, being attached to a casino, plenty of dining options outside of the hotel, and best of all a wonderful staff. There is not much I can say about the reception and management staff at this hotel other than they are on top of their game! They are friendly, knowledgeable, extremely courteous and they will not hesitate go out of their way to help you. In all of my travels this staff has been perhaps the friendliest and most attentive I've come across. Thank you all for making my long stays away from home as comfortable as possible!
The rooms are kept clean and in great condition, but in the event that you have an issue they are quick to send someone up to take a look and correct the problem.
The gym was roomy clean and well equipped to take care of all of my needs.
The restaurant has a staff that is just great! You can tell that the chef and cooks in the kitchen take their time and are proud of the meals they serve. I never had a bad meal nor was I disappointed with any dish I ordered. The staff is very attentive and will make sure you start your day off right and/or end on a good note!
I will definitely continue to recommend this hotel to all of my coworkers!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Hi William L,

Thank you so much for posting your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate your time and your business. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. I will be sure that I share your comments with our staff members. You will truly be missed. We hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area and if you should ever need anything at all please let me know. Thanks you again. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Benton City Wa
Reviewed September 15, 2012

front desk is awesome and the rooms are ok not great but fine to stay a couple of day but you know their is no place like home BUT THE MAIDS WATCH OUT LEAVE YOUR STUFF IN THE CAR IT SAFER EVEN IF PEOPLE CAN SEE IT just stayed 3 days there and on Sunday nite we got locked out of our room that some times happens if the right date isn't keyed in I can handle that and they came right away with new cards . But when I got in the room we found out the vouchers for the casino were gone and all my bathroom personal item were gone. Called the front desk again and was told the maid had maybe taken them and put in housekeeping if they thought we had checked out. we could get them in the morning well ok that would work. Well the next moring I didn't get a call like they said so I went to the front desk to get my belonging. was told I had to wait and they would call me in a little while. Went back up to the room.They called and what I feel is a insult told me that the maid put everything in the garbage ya right some of the stuff was BRAND NEW not even out of the packages and threw away the casino ticket ha ha throw away money? then 1 days later found some of my items put not the tickets montana silversmith necklace ect. and I asked if she still worked there answer is yes FUNNY how some of it came back but not the expence stuff. said they would turn in to their insurance WOW I WON"T STAY THERE AGAIN and if they thought we had checked out why was our suitcase still in room and not taken to housekeeping ?????????????????????????????

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Vickie7,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I want to again apologize for the experience you had at our hotel. Please accept our sincere apology for your experience. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us to improve the welfare of our hotel.

Ankeny
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We have stayed here befor, but have never rated it.
When we entered the lobby, the young lady called us by our last name. We didn't remember her, but we were impressed.
The rooms are nice size, and really clean. The beds are great as you can adjust the firmness. There is a large flat screen T.V.
It has a nice pool and hot tub, also nice gym.
We will stay here again!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear Mr. AnkenyDavey,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We truly appreciate your business and would also like to thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. Again thank you so much for your time and I am so glad to hear you will be back to stay with us again. If you should need anything during your next visit please don't hesitate to let me know.