New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Very clean and comfortable. Located in a good location to...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Council Bluffs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We just stayed one night but it was a nice stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast is nice, too. My children always like to swim, so the pool was a perk for this budget friendly hotel. The only negative aspect(which is a personal preference) was that the bed is a bit too firm. My husband likes a softer bed and I like a firmer bed, but the beds are a bit too firm even for me. Overall, I would recommend this hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Gery W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.
St. Louis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We stayed at this hotel while visiting the Omaha Zoo. I was a little leary on the drive to the hotel because of all the casino's, and empty property. We drove over some railroad tracks and I thought we'd literally be on the "wrong side of the tracks". However, the hotel is in the same plaza as a shopping mall and IMAX and I could see a Bass Pro also. It was a nice area. We stayed in a suite with a pullout bed. I really like the layout of the room. There was a slight divider between the bed and the pullout, which gave you a little privacy. The pool was ok and the breakfast was fine. It was only about 10 minutes away from the zoo. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Jessi_STL
Gery W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you again.