“Pastrami is unbelievable ”
Review of 712 Eat + Drink

712 Eat + Drink
Reserve a Table
Sun, 9/22
8:00 PM
Ranked #26 of 172 Restaurants in Council Bluffs
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

What a sweet find in a strip mall. Cute local mural on wall in a very comfy cafe. All food is local. Fried pickles are made with chefs own homemade pickles. Very light, crispy and addictive. But the pastrami was outstanding. Delicious authentic New York deli style pastrami cured by the chef. Best I have ever tasted . Definitely will return to enjoy the interesting menu!

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

You will not be disappointed. Food excellent and imaginative, great beer and wine selection. Have fun.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Several ladies and I were there for lunch. While some items were excellent, don't get salads. The lettuce in a side salad was limp and brown. I had the Wedge Salad and while the inner leaves were crisp the outer leaves were limp and somewhat mushy. A bit of bacon, egg and some blue cheese dotted the salad with think slices of red onion. The dressing itself had a sharp taste as though there was vinegar in it. Not overly pleased with the place.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2018

Had lunch here with my daughters and wife - our server was Emily R - she took our drink order , 1 golden spike (8) and a BR Jalapeno (4) - we then ordered a reuben w//fries (11.50), 1 Squash Flatbread (10), 1 Club Sandwich (13.50) and a Squash Sandwich (10). the Golden spike was a mixture of Templeton Rye Whiskey and Pineapple juice with a sprig of rosemary. It was quite different and quite good . All entrees arrived at same time and were very good - total bill was 60.16 w/tax - some great new choices - all were excellent - this place is excellent - give it a try - i'll be back

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We started with drinks and I got the “Bayliss” and my sister got the Drs Wife. We love trying new drinks and these did not disappoint. I ordered the Italian Sandwich special and loved it. The fries are excellent. My sister ordered their beet (yes beet) sandwich and she thoroughly enjoyed that. The staff were very pleasant and the atmosphere comfortable. We will be back.

Date of visit: October 2018