Tripadvisor
Coralville
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews restaurant attached iowa city easy access front desk staff complimentary breakfast fitness center off the highway breakfast staff staff was friendly breakfast area nice stay would stay here again very nice hotel convenient location hot tub waffles inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had to make an emergency stop due to a snow storm. The hotel accommodations were perfect and easy to make. I was exhausted and check in was quick and efficient. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. So glad I stopped here.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Excellent staff and a nice clean facility. The restaurant was outstanding with very personal service. the location was great and easy access from I 80. Also a great location for access to Iowa City. I felt very welcome!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

There are luggage carts, but only 2, so they may be in use. Front desk staff and housekeeping staff are very pleasant, but this is not a luxury hotel. This is a solid hotel and if you have realistic expectations based on what you pay, you will be very pleased with your stay. Stayed 5 nights and will use again the next time I am in town.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2019

We stayed here on Christmas night in order to get to a morning appointment at University Hospital. When we arrived about 3 pm, we picked up our key cards and headed for our room. Unfortunately, the housekeeping staff was not working that day and our room was not ready. I returned to the front desk to find our manager going room to room to find us the room we needed. Of course she found one and got us settled in for the night.

Since I needed to fast for my procedure, I was able to pick up the to-go-breakfast to take to the hospital in the morning.

I really appreciated how every staff member I encountered helped make our stay enjoyable.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2019

Having 7 large bags between us, the rolling luggage carts provided were a big help. Check in was fast and easy; A nice complimentary breakfast included both cooked entrees, waffle station and cold items. The rooms were quiet, decent sized and seemed brand new. WiFi is good, TV also. Charging stations for USB items were a plus. The staff were personable and helpful with every request, and especially nice was providing bottled water as we left, for our drive. Another nice touch: a restaurant is directly adjacent to the hotel, so we could have a nice meal without getting back in our vehicle and searching around a new area. The pool and fitness rooms looked inviting, but we didn't use them, so we can't comment on the quality. Enjoyed this hotel thoroughly.

• Trip type: Traveled on business