“Best stir fry ever!!!!!”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #39 of 123 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: Mongolian
Description: Create your own stir fry at HuHot Mongolian Grill. Customize your grill meal with a wide variety of meats, seafood, noodles and vegetables then add our Asian-inspired Signature sauces. Be entertained while the grill warriors cook your food in front of your eyes! It's all you can eat, so choose low calorie, spicy, high protein, vegetarian or gluten-free ingredients then go up again and again. 60 ingredients. Thousands of combinations. You decide.
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Love this never had a bad experience service was amazing food was amazing best ever plus never ending drinks also never ending food you couldn't ask for better value

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was dragged here by my son because he likes to watch the chefs grill his food but I will never go back. The Asian salad I had was horrible and I could have gotten one infinitely better at my local fast food burger joint. The meat tasted very odd - definitely not fresh and the sauce which I mixed according to a posted recipe had a strange smokey taste - not in a good way.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

You pick what you want to eat and they cook it for you quickly. Everything is nice and fresh, service is quick and friendly.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I thought that I really liked Huhot. It was a nice restaurant with good service and the food was fresh.... or so I thought. Shortly after eating there I got so sick and threw it all up. I will not go back!!! I don't know if it was because the food was out on the bar for too long or it wasn't cooked long enough... but either way, will not visit again.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Quiet late lunch - staff not very attentive - food OK - not a stellar spot on the list. Usual offerings of this genre of eateries.