“Super Service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #10 of 129 Restaurants in Coralville
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been to this Red Lobster a few times in the past and visited again yesterday for a friend's birthday. As other reviewers have stated, the staff are very friendly--from the greeting at the front door, to the person getting you to your seats, to your waitstaff.

Their food is consistently good, especially the crab rolls. The lighting is calming. There are a couple of tv's behind the bar for those who want to stay on top of sporting events.

I would recommend this restaurant for a taste of the familiar seafood options, and in particular, for the friendly, attentive service.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Juan was our server and the food, atmosphere on our Easter Sunday dinner was perfect if there is such a thing. She had her usual scallop bowl and I had swordfish. Best Red Lobster I have ever been too!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I went to Red Lobster the night before I had surgery and hadthe specials of grilled chicken and shrimp along with crab stuffed flounder. These were very good. We had the spinach and artichoke dip appetizer and that should be made illegal it is so good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A great dining experience.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This is an average Red Lobster in terms of venue and menu but the staff are very friendly and helpful. A lovely greeting when you arrive and the high level of service continued throughout the meal. Suggestions given on the menu turned out to be good advice.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I have been to many Red Lobster's, I think this is the best. I think they always have really great service at this location and of course the food is always good