“Great Pre-Surgery Dinner”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #16 of 124 Restaurants in Coralville
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I went to Red Lobster the night before I had surgery and hadthe specials of grilled chicken and shrimp along with crab stuffed flounder. These were very good. We had the spinach and artichoke dip appetizer and that should be made illegal it is so good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A great dining experience.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This is an average Red Lobster in terms of venue and menu but the staff are very friendly and helpful. A lovely greeting when you arrive and the high level of service continued throughout the meal. Suggestions given on the menu turned out to be good advice.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I have been to many Red Lobster's, I think this is the best. I think they always have really great service at this location and of course the food is always good

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We enjoy Red Lobster at home but today we were in Coralville and had the opportunity to try theirs. I often order their popcorn shrimp lunch with small red potatoes. A generous salad and of course the wonderful fresh rolls. My wife had the cod/flounder fish lunch. Everything was as we expected from a "good" chain. But today's was even better. Our server was a young lady named Joni. The picture of smiling, efficiency.
I won't go into prices because they are competitive for the area. If you want a good lunch in the Coral Ridge mall area, I'd suggest you try Red Lobster. Monday thru Friday, ask to be seated in Joni's area. :o)

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The coconut shrimp is amazing, I love it, and the sauce to go with it, too. The rolls are good, and the portions are really large. It is a good place to go if you have a romantic evening out. I would highly recommend this place. Carolyn H