“Birthday visit”

Ranked #14 of 120 Restaurants in Coralville
iowa city, ia
“Birthday visit”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We visited the Coralville Red Lobster for an early dinner. We visit this Red Lobster on average twice a year. It was not terribly busy. We were greeted and seated right away. Andie was our server and she was wonderful. Friendly and attentive, she took care of us from start to finish. It was very much appreciated. We did not go without during our visit. Plenty of biscuits and our drinks never went empty. I had the Admirals Feast which was delicious and more than I could eat. (the clam strips were a bit whimpy) My wife had the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia and my daughter had the Half Canadian Walleye meal. The Walleye fillet was huge! All of our meals were delicious. Another plus here is the dinner salad. Very yummy and good sized. We will certainly visit this Red Lobster again.

• Visited July 2013

Iowa City, Iowa
“very well run establishment”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

stopped in to red lobster for lunch. very pleasant experience. the waitress had us seated right away. the food was prompt and drinks were always re-filled.
our waitress absolutely rocked. will definitely return in the near future.

Visited May 2013
“The staff makes the visit.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for the Ultimate Feast. Always a good choice, but this time even better. We were met at the door with a door held open and a greeting like any other Red Lobster, but this time it appeared they meant it. The greater was very friendly and ensured we had what we needed. The serving team were always handy and caring. When our food came, it was as if it just came out of the oven. Piping hot and good as always.

• Visited May 2013
Missouri
“First time eating at Red Lobster”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This is my first time eating at Red Lobster I'm 25 years old and I've never eaten at Red Lobster. I thought that they only had fish on the menu so I was skipped out on RedLobster. However they have a variety of things that are not fish. Our server was excellent she was very sweet and she was always helping us when we didn't know which items to order. So if you like fish or anything else give Red Lobster a try.

Sigourney, Iowa
“Red Lobster, where you sea food differently...”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I love to eat here when ever I can...They usually have coupons available to help cut the cost...Their cheese biscuits melt in your mouth...I love their shrimp scampi and grilled shrimp kabobs....

Visited November 2012