“Great Mexican food, love salsa!”
Review of Casa Azul

Casa Azul
Ranked #7 of 129 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Our grandchildren love this place & I see why. The food is great. Fast service & an atmosphere you can take the family. We all stuffed ourselves on chips & salsa, fajitas, hot delicious Mexican dinners. Waiter joked & had fun with the kids. Fun time.

1  Thank PapanGramma

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had to try out the newest Mexican restaurant with my wife. Casa Azul is noticeably different. The decor is pleasing and includes several large paintings by a local artist. I tried the carnitas on the recommendation of our waitress (who turned out to be one of the owners). It was suggested I try the tomatillo salsa. The pork was quite moist and flavorful and the tangy salsa was a great call. Generally more authentic Mexican and less Tex-Mex. I will be going back.